How To Fix Issues When My Zboard Stopped Working
If you’re getting the “My Zboard has stopped working” error, this article is here to help.
Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
Hello, sorry for the speech, I’m French (bad with English, like all French, my God)
I HAVE A SOLUTION for Zboard (and possibly Merc keys)
after a complete reinstallation of windows 10, version x64, I updated the entire kitchen area, I use the then00r system (see the quote at the beginning)
, and like others, the numeric keypad doesn’t work properly BUT protrudes a bit (I have a Zboard):
The keyboard is readable (numpad 1 is really removed, numpad + “sticks”, although not all of them work. Example: cut forward 2 and copy to 6 do not work, etc.) And) not all numbers work with in plus without numlock. ..
BUT GOOD NEWS, if you then remap the numeric keypad using zengine computer programs, you can have a normal keyboard, I will teach you how to do it:
1) Appears at the top, just click on “Num Lock (off)” (the rest don’t really work, I don’t know why)
2) Click on Numpad Zero , a new window will appear with below
3) in the small windows “Keystrokes” select “Free Editing”
4) Open in all new windows, just replace “LSF+LFT” withand “KP0” (without , just write KP0), while press “Save”, be careful after “Save” often change the software “Num Lock (off)” at the top, again press “Num Lock (off)”
5) Do the same with the rest of the number blocks: KP1, KP2, KP3, KP4, etc. for +- (blank) / and. Make sure it is “KP+”, “KP-” “KP*” “KP/” “KP and.”
6) Look at the very bottom by clicking on “Edit Game.exe” select “sample.exe” in the amazing window and click after “Remove” and close the window
7) Currently check your numeric keypad normally, audience now has the same numeric keypad as a healthy numeric keypad (page up at 5, page down at 3, clear for . , END for 1 and ….)
If you really want the exact same Zboard setup after following the steps I explained, maybe you can just try using a key remapping app like “Sharpkeys” (in version 3.5). I haven’t tried it but maybe it works, I haven’t tried it because this software writes inside
Registration and I don’t think how to return if it barely works
Below this point, I usually include the TheN00r method, using it just before what I explain:
I wrote something tricky with a guide on how to get ZBoard working again!
I tried uninstalling all the infamous windows updates and then hiding them, but that only worked when I was on vacation and eventually the automatically installed update revoked to disable the ZBoard drivers and turn it into a natural keyboard.
I took the liberty of signing all the drivers myself as I also don’t think the Ideazon will come back to life, Microsoft will probably fix this soon…
Download the ZIP file from the following URL and follow the instructions in the Readme.txt file: